I am nominated for the The Liebster Award by Angana Chatterjee who’s from India, and herself is a wonderful blogger! Thank you so much for this, Angana! Check out her blog here: https://langanachatterjeel.wordpress.com
Liebster Award is an award giving to new bloggers with less than 200 followers . It helps new bloggers to connect with each other.
Rules. So there are 6 rules for this award and they are as follows:
- Link back to the wonderful person that nominated you.
- Add the award to your blog.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you by the person who nominated you for the award.
- Nominate 10 blogs/bloggers who themselves have 200 or less followers.
- Think up 10 questions for the people you are nominating to answer.
- Then you need to notify your nominees so that they know and can answer and join in!
The answers to your questions.
Q1. What do you love most about the city you live now?
Ans: That my mom lived here.
Q2. What you want to be when you were a child?
Ans: A Teacher. Horrible times. 😛
Q3. Do you collect anything ? If so what?
Q4. Which is your online shopping website ?
Ans: I don’t really prefer online shopping 😛
Q5. How do you handle a stressful day?
Ans: Curl up in a blanket at night and sleep XD
Q6. In your opinion what is the best blog post you’ve written so far?
Ans: The Last TIme
Q7. Can you tell me something about your dream house?
Ans: It’ll be in a serene place. Big, with a swing on the porch. the old fashioned kind. And most importantly, it’ll have all the people I love 🙂
Q8. What is your favorite social media?
Q9. Three things you like about India in 3 words?
Ans: The people, the diversity, the festivals.
Q10 What do you like more: sunshine or snow?
Ans: Snow, I think.
Here are my nominees! 🙂
And my questions are:
- One thing you’d do if you could go back in time?
- Rain or sun?
- Autumn or spring?
- ONE of you favourite quotations?
- Do you think you cry easily?
- If you could travel one place in the world, where it would be?
- The sea or the hills?
- What is the meaning of your name?
- If you could learn one foreign language, which would it be?
- Your childhood dream?
Congratulations to you all! 😀